Silicone Food Pouch 1L
WHAT YOU GET:
A single leak proof silicone food pouch (1L) in transparent white, with a charcoal colored slide closure.
WHAT YOU CAN USE YOUR SILICONE POUCH FOR:
- Bulk food shopping: buy meats and deli goods waste-free from your local grocer by taking your pouch as a single-use plastic packaging alternative.
- Meal prep: pre-cut your veggies and keep them crisp in the fridge
- Marinating meat, tofu or vegetables
- Holding liquids, like soup or broth
- Freezing single-portion curries and other meals
- Keeping your breakfast smoothie ingredients pre-prepared, ready to go
- Freezing veggies, berries and other perishables
- Holding sandwiches in your lunch bag
WHY ARE SILICONE FOOD POUCHES AMAZING?
- Will with stand temperatures from freezing up to 450 degrees.
- Food safe
- Leak proof
- Stain proof and odorless
- Made from one abundant natural resource; silicone
- Lightweight, flexible and won’t harden or crack with age
HEAT PROOF AND FREEZER SAFE:
Your food pouch will withstand temperatures at to 450 degrees, making it ideal for heating food.
Simply place your Silicone Pouch in the dishwasher to clean. We suggest turning it inside out first so that the inside corners get a good clean. Dry inside out as well, it should stand upright when flipped inside out. If not, simply place over a cup or mug to help it air dry.
OVEN & MICROWAVE
Remove the slide before heating it in the oven or microwave as it can melt at high temperatures.
IN THE FRIDGE
Make preparing your meals faster by storing pre-cut vegetables or marinating meat in your pouch.
Freeze meal portions and simply defrost in the microwave on those busy weeknights. Also fantastic for freezing fresh produce like tomatoes, stock ingredients or berries. Defrost in the fridge, or defrost in the microwave (remove the slide) or in boiling water (see below).
HEAT IN BOILING WATER:
Take it from freezer to stove, keep your food in your bag and heat in a pot of boiling water. Remove the slide before heating on the stove, make sure the top of the bag is at least 5cm above the waterline.
When heating remove the slide completely if heating in the oven or microwave. Don’t submerge the whole pouch in hot water, the slide will melt if it gets too hot, and you need to let the steam escape.
18cm high, 23.5cm wide, box base of 5cm
Pure Platinum Silicone.