Astrid Jersey Bralette
The Astrid Bralette is a soft, cute, supportive bralette designed for everyday comfort. It is also the ideal piece to wear after lumpectomy, unilateral or bilateral mastectomy, cosmetic surgery and reconstruction.
Made with two layers of ultra-luxe, sustainable jersey to soothe sensitive skin, plus an internal layer of power mesh for added support. Designed to accommodate arm mobility limitations, it can be stepped into or pulled on overhead.
By far our most versatile style, the Astrid Bralette fits beautifully on women who are flat or asymmetrical, and it has internal pockets for pads or prosthetic breast forms. Best worn as an everyday basic or for light exercise, sleep or yoga.
Ethically made in the US & Mexico. Patent pending.
Fit is snug to provide extra support. For a looser fit or to accommodate swelling, we recommend sizing up.
- Easy to step into for ultimate comfort during recovery
- Thin, adjustable straps to avoid port placement and scarring sites
- Internal pockets for pads or prosthetics
- Breathable fabric helps keep body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Wider bottom band to avoid incision sites and nerve damage
- Made with love in California
Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.