Discover a new level of hydration and luminosity with our Hyaluronic Marine Serum, an active beauty serum that instantly absorbs into the skin leaving a velvety-soft, luminous finish.
Protect, soothe and hydrate, this serum containing bioactive, native Australian extracts and Wakame Seaweed, is designed to tackle dehydration in all skin types. Lightweight, yet balancing, will drench your skin in soothing hydration to strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and promote a visible improvement in skin appearance.
What makes this Hyaluronic Marine Serum different?
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) delivers intense moisture and plumps the skin due to its unique ability to hold up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Wild Wakame Seaweed is proven to help increase moisture retention and aid UV protection.
*The ingredient that gives the Hyaluronic Marine Serum its original blue color is derived from the Blue Tansy flower. The intensity of the color may fade after opening and dependent on seasonal variation. When the Blue Tansy is less pigmented, the Wild Wakame Seaweed may change the color of the product over time to green/brown. The product remains active, with the variation being a natural occurrence in the interaction of raw ingredients.
- Helps to soothe the skin, leaving it feeling comforted
- Hydrates and plumps fine lines, without weighing the skin down
- Uses clinically proven ingredients that defend from free radicals, helping to improve signs of aging
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua, Glycerine (Vegetarian)*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Undaria pinnatifida (Seaweed) extract*, Carrageenan, Phenethyl alcohol (Natural), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) oil*, Potassium sorbate, Sambucus nigra (Elderflower) extract, Xanthan gum, Calcium chloride.
*Certified organic ingredient
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: Linalool, Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Camphor