Crafted with raw honey, bee-friendly botanicals and fruit enzymes, this illuminating face mask pays homage to our most sacred pollinator, the Bee. Inspired by the critical ecosystems that bees thrive on in the San Francisco Bay Area, this hand blended mask features regional raw honey, lavender, rosemary and marigold. Ingredients such as kaolin clay, fruit enzymes and pearl extract detoxify, brighten and build elasticity. Raw + Wild is the perfect pick-me-up for congested and lackluster skin.
- Pearl Extract: contains dozens of amino acids and minerals to strengthen & brighten
- Raw Honey: softening, hydrating, anti-bacterial & skin balancing
- Pomegranate Enzymes: digests dead skin cells and softens
- Lavender Hydrosol: skin regenerative, hydrating, healing and soothing
- Kaolin Clay: detoxes, exfoliates and lifts impurities from the pores
Full Ingredient List
Kaolin Clay, *Mel (Raw Honey), *Vegetable Glycerin, +Propanediol, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol, Pomegranate Enzyme [Lactobacillus + Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract], Papain (Papaya) Enzyme, [Lactobacillus + Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract], Pearl Extract, [Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate], Aqua, *Cane Alcohol, Extracts of: [*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, *Rosa Alba (Rose) Flowers, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers], [Sorbitan Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate], +Lactic Acid, *Citrus Paradisi Macfad. (Grapefruit) Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang)